Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com Review

James Thomas's review of Serenata Flowers, www.serenataflowers.com

“I've used a number of online florists in the past and...”

Written on: 06/11/2009 by James Thomas (1 review written)

I've used a number of online florists in the past and have had mixed results with many. I decided to try a new name, to me at least, SerenataFlowers.com. Fortunately, I'd not seen any negative reviews for them before so took them at face value.

Firstly, their website was clean and tidy and easy to navigate. Lots of useful categories to help those of a floral disadvantage find the ideal product for the occasion, budget etc.

Once I'd chosen the product, it was a breeze getting through the checkout and almost immediately I received an email confirming my order. At that point, I realised that I'd made a mistake and it was great being able to amend the order via the site's My Account section. Just to be extra sure my amendment had been received, I called the freephone number to speak with SerenataFlowers' customer services team. It was past 9pm and I wasn't expecting to get a response so was really pleasantly surprised when a lady answered. As well as being very polite, she informed me that the order was all in order.

The flowers were ordered for the following day for my wife so it was reassuring to receive a txt message to tell me that they'd been dispatched. At least I could relax and get on with my day at work while I waited for either a 'thank you' call or a txt from Serenata to tell me the flowers had been delivered.

Just after lunch, I received a call from my wife to thank me for the 'beautiful flowers'. She said that they had arrived in perfect condition (probably due to the sturdy box they were delivered in) and I'd chosen well.

I received a 'confimed delivery' text shortly which rounded of the experience very nicely.

Really can't fault the experience I received at all. I'm sure I wasn't just lucky and that makes me wonder whether some of the reviews below are from competitors with a grudge.

Finally I've found an online florist who I trust to offer a great service and product. So pleased given that Valentines and Mothers Day are only a few months away.

• Flowers, £50

Visit serenataflowers.com

Trevorsteven's Response to James Thomas's Review

Written on: 26/11/2009

I found this review very helpful because I took his word and as I went through the webpage and decided order it was as a pleasent experience as I had imagined. I will choose them again next time

serenataflowers.com