Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking Review

Guest's review of Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

Allen Carr, Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking

“Just a warning to not go on the Easyway to Stop...”

Written on: 05/11/2009

Just a warning to not go on the Easyway to Stop Smoking course. The full money back guarentee is a complete and total lie.

I've just applied for a refund after followng the terms and conditions and was refused by the Director, John Dicey. Don't wate your money!

• Paperback

Format

Sarah Dixon's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2010

I found this review not helpful because...i had a great experience at Allen Carr's London clinic. Stopped no problem - never looked back.

Johndicey's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2012

To the poster on 12/06/2012 who attended the one day seminar. I am so sorry that the 1st session didn't seem to gel for you (and that you seemed not to enjoy the session). Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinics provide free of charge back up sessions. It would be great if you could attend one of those.

Having said that - if you have decided that it is not for you - it'll be great for you to get free even if it isn't with us - so good luck with that.

Best wishes
John at Allen Carr's Easyway

Johndicey's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2012

To the first poster who claimed that the money back guarantee is a "complete and total lie" and that their refund request was declined in spite of the fact that they adhered to the terms and conditions - YOU KNOW that this is simply a lie.

I am John Dicey, an Allen Carr's Easyway Therapist and Director and I am happy to stand by my statement publicly and on the record. If you are willing to stand by your statement publicly and on the record - please do post your real full name here. Of course you won't do that because your claim is entirely bogus.

Allen Carr's Easyway To Stop Smoking Clinic's Money Back Guarantee is extremely simple. All we ask is that clients are prepared to attend up to three sessions in three months without cancelling, postponing, failing to attend, or arriving more than 15 minutes late for any appointments which they have booked. If a client does that and fails to stop smoking then their fee is refunded in full. We are the only organisation of our type to offer this kind of guarantee.

I have no idea whether the poster genuinely ever was a client at one of our clinics but I can be 100% certain that his story is entirely untrue. Valid refund claims are never, ever declined (in fact we always try our best to be more than fair).

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2012

I have just come back off one of the Alan Carr i day seminars and I have to say it hasn't worked for me. I wasn't impressed, the lady skipped by the points and spent more time imitating smokers ways and getting a laugh.By the end I couldn't remember the important points because they were skipped over and the only other person there felt the same. Today I have read the nicotine trick by Neil Casey and feel already I'm loosing interest in cigs. He says it may take a few days. But I am impressed with all he says.

Andycowlishaw's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2010

I didn't find this review helpful either because I had a great experience at the London clinic and would have happily paid triple the fee they asked for the seminar. Don't let this persons negative review put you off from achieving freedom from cigarettes!