Reebok RE3000 Review

Guest's review of Reebok RE3000

Reebok RE3000

“I found the Reebok RE3000 a very good machine to use....”

Written on: 03/11/2009

I found the Reebok RE3000 a very good machine to use. It was great for getting the heart pumping with a pretty smooth action. I have owned 3 as I liked them so much. However there is one fault with them and that is after some length of time the main spindle just breaks and that is the end of the machine's life. My third one has now just broken. I am a regular user of the machine ie every day for around 40 mins, perhaps i need a stronger model.

Although I like the machine I would recommend it to a friend (with reservations) I am now looking elsewhere.

Irishrebel40's Comment

Written on: 05/01/2013

I've had mine for YEARS and it's still in excellent condition! And it did get good usage - there are sweat drop marks on the base as proof!!

Jimvroy's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2013

Do you mean the spindle that attaches the rear wheel to the foot plate - if so can you let me know if it always the same spindle - i.e. the left or right one when you are on the machine