Eco Solutions X-Tex Textured Coatings Remover Review

Guest's review of Eco Solutions X-Tex Textured Coatings Remover

“I would highly recommend x tex I'm not a great diyer...”

Written on: 02/11/2009

I would highly recommend x tex I'm not a great diyer but this was so easy to use. After having a pretty high quote by a professional to remove artex, I heard about x tex online and thought I'd give it a go. It is so simple and easy to use. I didn't need to leave it on overnight only for an hour. With regards to the mess, yes its a bit sticky but no problem when using with newspaper or work sheets. I didn't purchase any special scraper just used what I had laying about and it did the job.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib