Click Consult www.click.co.uk Review

Willow House, Unit B1, Oaklands Office Park, Hooton, Cheshire, CH66 7NZ

likeaslice's review of Click Consult www.click.co.uk

“In my many years of working on the web, I have seen...”

Written on: 30/10/2009 by likeaslice (1 review written)

Visit www.click.co.uk

In my many years of working on the web, I have seen many companies promising the earth and failing to deliver. It's well known that there are no guarantees with SEO, but there are a lot of well researched practices that are known to influence your standing within natural rankings of the Search Engines.

This is where Click Consult come in. We had taken care of alot of the basics of SEO in-house but wanted to take it to the next level. As part of the selection process, we invited the 10 biggest and well known SEO companies in the UK to tender for our business.

All the companies had there pros and cons, but of the 3 short listed for the best of the best, Click Consult stood out as the clear leader in this process. They were professional in their approach, proposal and in the one to one meetings we had.

Once selected, their initial onsite work has been relatively quick despite technical issues regarding a third party. My Account Manager is always responsive and has been forthcoming wih answers whenever I have questions (and I have many!).

Results wise, it's still early days (first 3 months) and as such we have seen mixed results. On the whole, especially for our main keywords, it's been positive. How we progress from here onwards remains to be seen. This is why I have scored them a 4 out of 5.

All-in-all, I am satisfied with their services and long may it continue.

www.click.co.uk