Interflora www.interflora.co.uk Review

Guest's review of Interflora www.interflora.co.uk

“The absolute worst service I have ever had in all of...”

Written on: 27/10/2009

The absolute worst service I have ever had in all of my life! Totally appalling and disgraceful. I ordered a personalised fleece baby blanket as a surprise for a friend who just had a baby.Delivery was scheduled for 3 days after order was placed. After the day, i wondered why my friend hadn't called to say she received it so I called her to find out (spoiling the surprise!) and she hadn't. i called interflora and they lied that delivery had been attempted on the day by courier and a card was left. THERE WAS NO CARD IN HER POSTBOX. They agreed to attempt delivery again the following day. THEY DIDNT!

It has now been a week, and i have spoken to Interflora everyday since the initial delivery date passed and it has been one lie after another. All to do with the courier company. I find it hard to believe that Interflora has the product available and the courier company is the one to blame for nondelivery! HOW RIDICULOUS! Telling porkies is NOT professional n very unethical...very unethical rubbish company and will never do business with them again. And I shall make sure NOBODY i know does either!

• Baby boy personalised blanket