Written on: 24/10/2009
We were 15 girls eating there one night. 6 of the girls were eating tuna and tomatoes, and suddenly one of the girl's lips swelled, and two of the girls were very red in theirs swelling heads, and they could not breathe. The 3 others were not feeling well, and we ask the waiter to call 911. He did it, and the girls came on the hospital.
The girls there were left was forced to pay the bill, because the owner said, that it was a trick to get rid of the bill. We have only eaten the starters, but we should pay for everything.
It was very unpleasant, and the owner was very threatening.
Don't ever go to that restaurant - only if you want bad service and poison food!
As rated by real users
" Had a great lunch " Read More
Written by adgreement
" An verry good experiance and brilliant staff. " Read More
" Portomaso Casino - the worst casino on earth? " Read More
Written by portomaso-fan
" The best meal ever " Read More
" Nice cocktail and enjoyabe atmosphere " Read More
Written by lengthybella