Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

“What an awful, awful experience. I made the mistake...”

Written on: 23/10/2009

What an awful, awful experience. I made the mistake of paying the £25 fitting fee because my BMs and I could only come on a Saturday. Before asking me anything about the dresses I might be interested, the overbearing sales woman asked how much I would like to spend. When I did not want to speed the £5,000 she suggested, I was immediately sent to the sales rack and had to beg to try anything else on! While fitting me she told me not to listen to my friends feedback (rather to listen to what she was suggesting). She finally had the nerve to try to give me the hard sell before I left the shop with the awful 10% if you buy today. It was my first visit! To top it off I wasn't allowed to try any accessories with the dress I finally settled on because I had not told her what my "complete vision" was. Absolute rubbish.

Be warned that these same creepy ladies run the Bridal Designer Sale where you'll be stripped naked in front of other desperate brides whilst going through the same hard sell.

Avoid at all costs, there are some many lovely boutiques in London with amazing dresses it's just not worth the stress!