Winchester Super X3 Field Review

Guest's review of Winchester Super X3 Field

“I bought this gun a year ago. i first bought a 11-87....”

Written on: 22/10/2009

I bought this gun a year ago. i first bought a 11-87. I was told that it would shot light loads. Wrong. I took it back to Cabela's and bought the SX3. Took it to the field and had a great time. It was cold and the finish of the camo stock was great. The gun just felt right in my hands. I slid down a creek bank and got the gun muddy. Took my stocking cap off and did a quick wipe off. Never missed a beat. My norm isn't to buy high dallor guns. My model 50 just shot 2 3/4. I wanted a gun that would shot 3.5". the pumps that I own just didn't feel right. Now to the super black eagle 2. During goose season I used a friends gun and he mine. I know that he spent more for his super black and I couldn't see why. The SX3 in my view did better than his, I've got friends that own Browning's 3.5 semi auto and they hat them. When it's cold they don't action right. The SX3 and the SUPER BLACK EAGLE 2 didn't. As for Talalkhan's review. If you don't like WENCHESTER guns don't buy them.