Hi Life Complete Moist Menus Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Hi Life Complete Moist Menus Dog Food

“I have a very fussy Whippet and Greyhound and they...”

Written on: 21/10/2009

I have a very fussy Whippet and Greyhound and they have even got sick of roast chicken can you believe! Anyway after trying just about everything available, I tried Hi-Life complete in desperation with both flavours and they just love it. I do ring the changes sometimes but it is the only food that they will eat with relish! At last a dog food which they look forward to eating. It is not the cheapest by a long way but it's just a pleasure to see them happy.

Naunton's Comment

Written on: 30/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because.I also have a fussy (skinny)whippet have tried all sorts but she gets fed up She has stuck with HIlife chicken and turkey and we're delighted .am going to try the beef and cheese also .Wish the was a way to buy one pouch for trial!!!..