Emma Roy, Edinburgh Review

Guest's review of Emma Roy, Edinburgh

“I LOVE Emma Roy, I was there twice last year as a...”

Written on: 20/10/2009

I LOVE Emma Roy, I was there twice last year as a bridesmaid and this year finally it was my turn to be a bride! I had so much fun choosing my dress and the girl helping me was really genuine and friendly and really helped me visualize my big day. The selection of dresses is by far the best in Edinburgh and the prices were suprisingly reasonable (I think they price match too but I don't think it's necessary). I returned with all my six bridesmaids too, as much as I love my girls I know that they were a bit of a handful, but again the girl helping us was really patient and had plenty of great advice. I literally don't have one word to say against Emma Roy, all the staff were great and the place always had a good atmosphere, even when I knew they were super busy they still made me feel special! I fully recommend Emma Roy to any future bride...good luck!