Falcon FN19 Raptor Mk2 Skelton. Review

• Accuracy

• Handling

SiRiuS-C.'s review of Falcon FN19 Raptor Mk2 Skelton.

“I have a .22 Falcon Raptor MK2 "FN19RS". ”

Written on: 08/02/2002 by SiRiuS-C. (1 review written)

VERY Accurate, 60-70 consistent shots at 185Bar fill

Cannot be set much over factory power output

General Comments
I have a .22 Falcon Raptor MK2 "FN19RS".

These things leave Birmingham in England set at approx 10.5 Foot LBS using an 185bar fill and Bisley Magnum Pellets.

My rifle was chrono'd and was on average 10.8 FT LBS.

I decided to increase the power to as near as 12FT LBS (English Max, Bah its the Law!) and I couldn't get much past 11.4. Performing this tweak had knock on effects: The cocking bolt needing adjusting as did the spindle that holds the 8 shot multi mag in place.

Although this was a ball-ache I was Triumphant.

Personally I feel this is the sexiest looking airgun around at the mo, but looks ain't everything i know, but guess what?

It's got the power and accuracy to match it.

Get a Raptor MK II you know it makes sense

Written on: 19/03/2002

It is really helpful!!!!

Robson2T.'s Response to SiRiuS-C.'s Review

Written on: 22/06/2003

I LIKED YOUR ARTICLE AND I WAS INTERESED IN THE PIECE ABOUT TWEAKING THE FALCON FN19 AS I KNOW MY ONE IS UNDER POWERED IE 10 FTLBS THE GUN SMITHS IN THE UK CHARGE ALOT OVER HERE CAN YOU ADVISE ME
<br>OR POINT ME IN THE WRITE DIRECTION PLEASE
<br>THANKS ROBSON2t

50022_Phunky Stu.'s Response to SiRiuS-C.'s Review

Written on: 11/11/2002

I have now found a place where I can get a chrono so thats that problemo solved.

Could you email me and tell me about how you modified your falcon raptor to increase its power please?

thanks
Phunky_Stu@yahoo.co.uk

Phunky Stu.'s Response to SiRiuS-C.'s Review

Written on: 05/11/2002

I am currently considering investing in a falcon fn19 raptor .22 with walnut skeliton stock. The only things stopping me is; id like it nearer 12ft/lbs than only 10.5ft/lbs and I would also like to know how to measure the power + velocity of my air rifles? is it a chronograph that you use? If so where would I get one or how could I measure this without one?

I totaly agree that this is the sexiest rifle around! ITS THE BOMB! 100% Dogs! DEFINATELY invest in a silencer! it will reduce your sexy shooters war cry to a quiet whisper!

Thanks and bye for now