Aptamil Follow On Milk Review

tobiasm's review of Aptamil Follow On Milk

Aptamil Follow On Milk

“My son was fully breastfed until he was 6 months old...”

Written on: 18/10/2009 by tobiasm (15 reviews written)

My son was fully breastfed until he was 6 months old and partly breastfed between 6 and 9 months. Since 6 months we have given him Aptamil Follow On Milk Powder and I think compared to other infant milk options it is good. It tastes better than the ready-mixed baby milk in cartons - my son didn't like this instant milk no matter what brand and after tasting them myself I can see why - they taste truly appalling. The powedered milk from Aptamil on the other hand tastes just fine and I like the way it is packeged: The little spoon goes into a holder underneath the lid and there is a little bar across one edge of the carton where you can level the powder. All this makes it extremely fast and easy to use. The cartons are also more environmentally friendly than the tins of other brands because they can be recycled. One thing that annoys me though about ALL baby formula is that there are no smaller containers to be had so you can take a small one for a weekend break.