Haven Holidays, Primrose Valley Review

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

Guest's review of Haven Holidays, Primrose Valley

“Just back from 4 day break at Primrose Valley where we...”

Written on: 17/10/2009

Just back from 4 day break at Primrose Valley where we had a great time for first 2 days.Then the whole family were struck down with sickness and diahorrea which totally spoiled our holiday, thinking it was an isolated case we spoke to friends who were there at the same time and they to were struck down with the illness.At the start of review I said I had a great time but was very dissapointed with the caravan as I upgraded I was expecting something a little better than basic considering our friends who didn't upgrade had a first class caravan with central heating and all the works. Had problems with fridge door kept falling off toilet leaking which spoiled some of our clothing due to bleach we put down toilet, the carpet could have done with a good scrub and clean as was rather dirty The only common dominator about the illness was we all went to the Splash Pool.