Siemens SL45 Review

• Reception

• Style

mouse.'s review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“I'm having to take my Siemens SL45 phone back as the...”

Written on: 07/02/2002 by mouse. (1 review written)

looks the part but...

im having to take mine back is it phones peeps all by its self in the middel of the night, crashes all the time,slow as my gran! and when its droped the metal paint comes off and looks pants. please let me know if its just me with these problems

General Comments
I'm having to take my Siemens SL45 phone back as the phone peeps all by itself in the middle of the night, crashes all the time and is as slow as my gran! Also, when it's dropped, the metal paint comes off and looks pants. Please let me know if its just me with these problems. Also it's too slow and not as good as nokia

• Reception

• Style

23249_Frank.'s Response to 12079_mouse.'s Review

Written on: 12/05/2002

When you say 'crash' do you mean a software 'Freeze' and you have to switch the phone off and on again to fix it?
<br>If so, you are not alone. Mine has been back for repairs once (which took over 6 weeks with KJC) and is now doing it again now and then.
<br>Otherwise I like the phone apart from the snail-like MP3 download time. But the menu system could be a touch more logical and the voice activation is very limited.
<br>(My Psion is much faster download times by the way and thats serial too.)