2checkout www.2checkout.com Review

Guest's review of 2checkout www.2checkout.com

“2checkout.com ”

Written on: 13/10/2009

2checkout.com

The only reason they got a one star is because this site does not allow for a zero.

When I decided to close my account I found out that they had already closed my account, without my permission. (thats nice, I was operating a web site and no one could purchase anything even if they wanted to) When I asked for the balance.... even after verifying my information they refused to send me my balance. They refused to send a check to the name and address on file. Despite having my main e-mail address, street address and phone number they would not just send a check. Instead they sent an e-mail asserting that I had "unclaimed funds" and my account was closed several months earlier. I would be required to send them a letter with a copy of my ID. When I tried to resolve the issue by going up the ladder, I got the standard BS. Supervisor not available, I cant give you the number, etc. You actually owe us money! Hold on... then a very long wait. I was told that even though they had my correct address phone number and e-mail address on file that they could not send me a check to the name and address on the account unless I filled out additional paperwork and included a copy of my ID. If I did not, they warned me that they would send my money to the state who would take and additional fee.

I would not use them again. If you do a little research you should find out that their problems are much bigger than this!