Scanpan Classic Review

Herb Jean 's review of Scanpan Classic

“We have had a set of pots & pans with lids for 10 yrs....”

Written on: 12/10/2009 by Herb Jean (1 review written)

We have had a set of pots & pans with lids for 10 yrs. They will stick if cooking with too high of heat but I love them as they can go in the oven too. I don't put them in the dishwasher & don't let them sit unwashed. The pots have been pitting. So we sent them back for replacement and are still waiting for them to be returned. Were told twice they are on the way but it has been 2 mo.! Customer service needs to be replaced!! Herb & Jean in TN.

Gayle Booth's Response to Herb Jean 's Review

Written on: 01/11/2009

I found this review helpful because...I have Scanpan Classic pans that need to be replaced....again. We had great service from Scanpan for about 6 years with gradual pitting of the surface. Five years ago we shipped them back to Scanpan for replacement. Service was great and we have been using them since. We noticed pitting begin about 2 years ago on the most heavily used pieces. None of the pieces are used often. We're a household of 2 with occasional guests. I know people who have gone through several sets of Circulon, Caphalon, etc pans in the 12 years we have had Scanpans. Their lifetime warranty is great. But, if I have the same service Jean reports on her return, I'll be changing my story....and possibly my pans.