Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening Review

Guest's review of Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

Yuko Japanese Hair Straightening

“After much research, I got my hair Japanese...”

Written on: 10/10/2009

After much research, I got my hair Japanese straightened. It DID make my hair straight, smooth and shiny... for 4 days. After my first wash, my hair was a frizzy mess. I now have to flat iron my hair every morning which is EXTREMELY damaging after having a chemical process done. TONS OF SPLIT ENDS!!! I was thinking of getting my hair done again, but that would make my hair cost $800+tax, something I would kill myself for. So I've decided to accept my curly hair and wait for it to grow out.

My advice: If your hair isn't all that curly, try it, it might work for you. If not, then I think you should take extreme precaution or not do it at all. The after pictures are all taken directly after the styling and therefore may be misleading as to the actual outcome of the JHS/TR.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2011

THATS BECAUSE YOU CANT DO NOTHING TO IT FOR 2 WEEKS, youd know that if you ACTUALY did research.