NatWest Online Banking - www.natwest.com Review

Frosteee's review of NatWest Online Banking - www.natwest.com

“I've been using Natwest Online Banking for five or six...”

Written on: 09/10/2009 by Frosteee (69 reviews written)

I've been using Natwest Online Banking for five or six years having been a Natwest customer for 17 years, since my student days.

Whilst I haven't always been the biggest fan of Natwest as a bank I have to say that the online service is pretty good. It's simple, but secure to login with a separate PIN and Password. Major account changes are extra secure as you have to use a little PIN gadget (can't remember the proper name). You slide your card into a calculator sized device and enter your PIN to get a special passcode.

Functionality is good. I can't remember the last time I had to call the telephone banking service as everything is on the website. The website is easy to use and has recently had a minor facelift to make it easier on the eye.

Other services don't let you change basic account settings online and my LloydsTSB Business acccount takes 4 days to confirm the addition of a new payee which plays havoc with paying the bills. With Natwest it's instant.

If you want reliable, easy to use online banking Natwest is a safe bet.

• 1 year and over

Used service for

Pruplanet's Response to Frosteee's Review

Written on: 17/10/2009

I found this review very helpful because I am thinking of changing bank accounts. Internet banking is the most important part of my daily business banking and it is crucial that things should run smoothly and efficiently.
<br/>