Caffe Nero Review

• Quality of Service

Guest's review of Caffe Nero

“Caff Nero is by far the worst place in halifax. I'm...”

Written on: 05/10/2009

Caff Nero is by far the worst place in halifax. I'm never going there again and i certainly won't be recomending it, this needs reviewing Immediately. When i went i bought god knows what and spend £10 and quality of food was rubbish and a large coffee is not very large compared to nice places just like Costa coffee. I hated so much i had a closer look at the equipment and they was dirty, FILTHY infact and personly i HATED it as does everyone else i know that has been there. Not only am i NOT recomending the place, I'm warning people about it! This needs sorted quickly before it gets closed down, which doesn't seem like a terrible thing. I wished i would have knew how rubbish it was before i bought anything and the service was terrifying. last thing do NOT go to this RUBBISH place.

• Quality of Service

• Halifax

Location

Massiveuk's Comment

Written on: 10/11/2009

I welcome comments and reviews on anywhere I intend to visit or have visited in the past. However if you are going to comment on a individual place, please make sure you are not an ex member of staff nor a customer who has had a bad day. judging by your in-excusable spelling and use of the English language I can only assume you are more suited to your back street cafe which will do the full fried English Breakfast at £1.99 with salmonella eggs. I can state that upon experience Caff Nero (As it is actually spelt) is the best place for service, Coffee and price. And can easily call itself number one in the list of Coffee giants

Guest's Comment

Written on: 12/06/2011

I fully agree with the previous response to this review. I too have been in many Caffe Nero's around the country and have yet to find one where the service and products fail to impress. The staff are always polite, the coffee good, the food fresh and everything impeccably clean. If I did find something lacking, I'd quietly mention it to the manager. However, staff in any shop will be more easily polite to a reasonable customer and to be honest the reviewer doesn't exactly come across as reasonable. I wonder why they didn't just go to the 'nice' Costa Coffee? From my very few encounters in this 'nice' shop, I feel the reviewer would have been far more at ease there! One more point though ~ if you're going to comment on someone's bad spelling and grammar, you should at least check that your own is good!