Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker Review

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker

Panasonic SD253 Breadmaker

“Panasonic SD-255 Bread machine. Brilliant bread every...”

Written on: 02/10/2009

Panasonic SD-255 Bread machine. Brilliant bread every time. Had my machine almost two years and it's in use almost every day. I usually bake the medium size loaf, and then there is no waste because any left fits comfortably into the toaster. A friend who initially recommended the Panasonic to me has had hers in excess of 6 years and it is still used daily and working reliably. Other friends have purchased other makes say that they don't always have success. The only minor critisisms I have found is the buzzer is hardly audible and drastically needs the manufacturers improvement, also the non-stick bread pan is becoming very marked, which I assume is being caused by grains. As the white plastic does not look particulary impressive on the work top, I wish Panasonic had given the option of a stainless steel model, but I suppose the priority is the end product ... Brilliant!

• More than 1 year

Owned Product For:

• Durability

• Style

Rigard's Comment

Written on: 13/12/2010

I found this review very helpful because...it had a good balance of being informative whilst concise.