Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net Review

Guest's review of Buy Mobile Phones - www.buymobiles.net

“I ordered a phone from buymobilephones.net. I got the...”

Written on: 30/09/2009

I ordered a phone from buymobilephones.net. I got the phone I wanted and the contract I wanted, I paid £80 for the phone, I think had I gone elsewhere I could have got it for free, but I wanted the gift, a 32" lcd tv.

I ordered on september the 15th, the phone arrived on the 16th. I sent in my free gift claim on the 16th and it was approved on the 18th. The tv was out of stock. There was an attempted delivery on the 29th (we were out) and it arrived today, the 30th. I've just set it up, I'm chuffed to bits with it. I was a bit worried it wouldn't be a decent quality tv, but it's great.

In summary I think I paid about £80 for a good 32" lcd tv, the delivery took a while, but I half expected that as I don't think that companies like this carry a massive amount of stock. Overall big thumbs up!

• Mobile phone and contrat

• A few weeks late

Visit buymobiles.net

Stuuk30's Comment

Written on: 16/12/2009

I found this review very helpful because...ive also ordered a phone with the free 32" Toshiba TV sent away my voucher etc tuesday morning still waiting for an email from them confirming they have recieved it but im hopeful ill recieve my tv, im sure it will take a week or 2 but im willing to wait.

buymobiles.net