Envirofone - www.envirofone.com Review

Guest's review of Envirofone - www.envirofone.com

“I'm really sorry some people had a bad experience but...”

Written on: 30/09/2009

I'm really sorry some people had a bad experience but I can't rate them highly enough. Hand on heart I DO NOT work for Envirfone and nor do I know anyone that does.

I am on a contract package with a UK phone company and went for the iPhone. About 2 months later I regretted it. I wanted to go back to my trusty older phone. I'm not into bells and whistles with a phone. I had my iPhone lying around for months before I paid attention to the Envirofone ad on TV. A friend at work had a good experience with a much older phone.

I went to the website and got a quote of a little over £180 for my phone. I thought it must be a scam. I thought it was worth a shot and sent off for the envelope. I deleted all info off my phone, polished it up a little and sent it off. You don't need the charger or the box. Off it went in the post.

3 days later I got an e-mail confirming they had received my phone and it was being tested. About 3 days after that I got another e-mail saying my phone had passed all the tests and my cheque was on the way. I still thought it had to be a scam.....that was until the cheque came about 5 days later, for the exact amount I was quoted. Again I thought there must be a catch so I lodged my cheque with my bank and it cleared a couple of days later.

Just to be clear the iPhone was an 8GB 3G model.

My experience with Envirofone was flawless. I won't defend them over any bad experiences people have had because all companies have their ups and downs but that's my story and I'd happily do business with them again if the need arose.

Visit envirofone.com

Gmanc's Comment

Written on: 18/05/2010

I found this review not helpful because I've just had a bad experience with envirophone as a result of this review.
<br/>
<br/>They've had my phone for over two weeks, now today I get two emails in quick succession. First says they have received it and are testing it. Second says it has failed testing and wont power on! The phone worked perfectly when it was sent. There were no indications the phone is damaged so I sense foul play!
<br/>
<br/>They have offered me a quarter of the original price.
<br/>
<br/>It's a joke company.

Marie22's Comment

Written on: 30/08/2012

I think you are in the minority. Everyone I seem to speak to has not a good word to say about Envirofone.

envirofone.com