Shiremoor House Farm, Shiremoor Review

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

K Seymour's review of Shiremoor House Farm, Shiremoor

“28/09/09. SHIREMOOR HOUSE FARM. Char-grilled Shark....”

Written on: 29/09/2009 by K Seymour (1 review written)

28/09/09. SHIREMOOR HOUSE FARM. Char-grilled Shark. Fabulous! They never fail to impress me. Last night I went again and it was char grilled shark on the menu freshly caught off our coast that day and wow yes wow I sat through my whole meal saying wow, yum, lovely it was absolutely yummy! I never had shark before but if it comes out like that every time I will time and time again. Beautifully presented 10/10 and my favourite not sun dried but sun blush tomatoes with it they certainly did not skimp on this I decided to have chips and salad and the salad was wow too with some pasta, olives and also new pots with it wish I finished it all never left a bit of shark or sun blush mind ha. Fab serving on all accounts it cost

around £11 any posh hotel restaurant would have charged a ridiculous amount and I don't believe they could have done better! I don't earn that much to pay £11 a meal it is a bit pricey for me but I did not mind as I enjoyed every mouthful, just hope I am lucky enough to one day get another meal like that. Please if your reading Shire Farm keep that chef and of course the bar staff very helpful in fact they helped on my decision I'm glad I listened. So 10/10 on taste and 10/10 on presentation and 10/10 on customer service WELL DONE!!!

• Seafood

Food Type

• Once a month

How often do you eat here?

• Quiet/Refined