Gina Ford, The Complete Sleep Guide for Contented Babies & Toddlers Review

Guest's review of Gina Ford, The Complete Sleep Guide for Contented Babies and Toddlers

Gina Ford, The Complete Sleep Guide for Contented Babies and Toddlers

“Found the Gina Ford, The Complete Sleep Guide for...

Written on: 29/09/2009

Found the Gina Ford, The Complete Sleep Guide for Contented Babies and Toddlers book FANTASTIC. I was demand feeding for the 1st 3 months and was all over the place. My little girl would wake 3 times during the night and shuffle from 2am till 5:30. I implemented her schedule and the 1st night she slept right through from 11pm-7am. And within another 2 months I had her sleeping from 7-7,8am. Trusting my instincts left me scratching my head. 9 months down the track and my daughter still sleeps through !! I'm now considering having another child now that I'm getting enough sleep. Thanks to Gina Ford.

In the Contented baby book she covers all the issues such as colic and reflux and the effects they have. She states that you should always listen to your baby. My daughter has never been so happy as when I had a constant routine for her.

Cannot recommend this book enough.

Mandy