Nestle Quality Street Review

glenc's review of Nestle Quality Street

Nestle Quality Street

Nestle Quality Street has always been a bit of a...”

Written on: 28/09/2009 by glenc (307 reviews written)

Nestle Quality Street has always been a bit of a Christmas time ritual for me. However, I think this year we're going to look at the some of the alternatives as I've been quite dissapointed with Quality Streets of late. The taste of the soft filled ones is very, very artificial. I dont think the technology in making these sweets has changed in about 30 years - with the competition (such as Celebrations) really improving the taste of what you can get. The price is good - and we got a deal last year whereby we got 2 boxes for a really good price. The downside though is that you have to feel sick for about 3 weeks whilst you chomp your way through 2 big, metal boxes of Quality Streets. Ugh. This Xmas we'll go for better quality chocolates, and not get enticed into buying 2 I think! I fear Quality Streets have had their day - it was a good day, but its time to move on...