Holts Tyreweld Review

• Quality of design/construction?

Guest's review of Holts Tyreweld

“I used Holts Tyreweld on a fairly new tyre, it got me...”

Written on: 22/09/2009

I used Holts Tyreweld on a fairly new tyre, it got me to the garage where I was told that I would need a new tyre as the product destroyed them as it made them irreparable. They showed me the inside of the tyre they took off with all of the residue from the foam and said from experience it takes too long to try to get the stuff off and even when they do, a repair doesn't stick to it. Had to pay £57 for a new tyre!!!!! Think this product should come with a warning at the least.

• Quality of design/construction?

Nicluijos's Comment

Written on: 20/01/2010

I found this review very helpful because... I have just got 4 new tyres (at some expense!!), and would not like to have the same problem. So this product is being kept for a REAL EMERGENCY. It would be cheaper for me to join a rescue service and get them to change the tyre if needed.....