TaylorMade R7 Superquad Review

Guest's review of TaylorMade R7 Superquad

TaylorMade R7 Superquad

“I bought a Taylormade R7 Superquad having previously...”

Written on: 22/09/2009

I bought a Taylormade R7 Superquad having previously had a TM R580 - which was great ..but illegal. (Annoyed about that!....) Then new club is just as good or even better than the R580. I did try moving the weights to get rid of a slight fade / slice. I worked right away. However I then started hooking..I was not sure whether it was the club setting or the way I was hitting the ball. I moved it all back to neutral. Basically hitting the ball 20/30 yards better than say three / four years ago.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib