Orange Rome Review

• Reception

• Style

Guest's review of Orange Rome

Orange Rome

“I bought this phone as a spare in case my BlackBerry...”

Written on: 19/09/2009

I bought this phone as a spare in case my BlackBerry breaks down. And after just 5 minutes of playing with this phone, I put it back in the box. It is the worst, most awfully though-out heap of rubbish that dares to call itself a mobile phone!! And I've owned Sagems in the past so that's really saying something. Avoid this dreck like the plague! And the ringtones are loud, but incredibly naff. As is the non-ability to have your own sound as a SMS alert. It's laughable! Try viewing the screen in daylight. It's impossible. and the fact that you have to press about 15 buttons just to send a text or open a picture, even my old Motorola StarTac took 5 presses to do a basic function. And beat this, when I took it back to the Orange shop the next day, they refused to take it back, refund it or replace it. I would never EVER buy anything from them again. Ever.

• Battery Life