Canon EOS 500 Review

• Photograph Quality

Guest's review of Canon EOS 500

Canon EOS 500

“Do you want to win a prize for 'photograph of the...”

Written on: 19/09/2009

Do you want to win a prize for 'photograph of the year' or sell a photo for thousands of pounds, or maybe you want to capture a moment in high quality and be proud of what you've taken?. The EOS500 does the latter, very, very easily.

The Canon EOS500 is intuitive, easy to handle, fits nicely in the hand (albeit you get finger nail marks on the body!) and feels like it means business, and it does.

I have used the in-built flash, but like most in-builts it's good for about 3 metres, but the camera handles and works with a third party flash exceptionally well. My flash photography has improved, at long last.

The HD video - hmm! Yes it's very good, but I bought a stills camera. Don't get me wrong, having the ability to record video is great but ..!

This Canon camera is the best I've owned, and I've have three. I am extremely happy with the results and feel it is well worth the pennies.

Basically, get it, you will not be disapointed.

• 1 - 6 Months

Time Camera Owned

• Photograph Quality

Birdwall's Comment

Written on: 26/01/2010

The reference to HD video tells me this guy is referring to the EOS 500D
<br/>as opposed to the EOS500, which is a 35mm film camera!