Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses Review

Guest's review of Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses

Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses is a lovely shop...”

Written on: 18/09/2009

Caroline Castigliano Wedding Dresses is a lovely shop with lovely ladies to help you find The One. I thought I'd already found my dress elsewhere, but kept the appointment I'd made at Castigliano only because I'd already paid £25 for the appointment! We were greeted with champagne and smiles, and a lovely patient girl talked us through the dresses, gave us her recommendations, and insisted that we try all sorts of shapes and sizes. I found my dream dress there, I was allowed to prance and and pose for as long as I wanted, my mum cried, we drank champagne and the shop girls were fantastic and so encouraging - I almost felt as though I were the first girl ever to buy a dress from there (even though two other ladies had made purchases while I was there!) It was a great experience, just how I imagined finding my dress would be, and I bounced back up Brompton Road with an enormous smile on my face. I can't wait to wear the dress again and the girls said I am welcome to come back and do so whenever I like. I sincerely hope that I don't have any problems with the fittings that have been mentioned on this site. I should also mention that I felt sick at how much it cost (three times what we'd originally budgeted) but obviously that's what you should expect from a designer like Castaligliano. I believe it's worth it.