Beko CDA543FW Review

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Guest's review of Beko CDA543FW

“Well where do i start, we bought this item from our...”

Written on: 16/09/2009

Well where do i start, we bought this item from our Choice catalogue last November and in 6 months it it was faulty 3 times and was repaired 3 times and cost us 3 lots food, one was covered by our insurance but the others times were not.

It was eventually replaced after lots of phone calls and stress and guess what after a two months it has gone again , the compressor has broken and the gas has leaked, i have called both Choice and Beko on the matter and Beko say that the warranty is just to repair.

My question to them, now as this is still ongoing with no resolve is.... How many times will it have it be repaired and how much food will be wasted untill my warranty does infact run out, and then they have won becouse this item has now cost me and my wife more in wasted food than what we paid for it.

Frankly im disgusted that nothing can be done to stop this from happening, Beko you are a ripping your customers off, you know theres a problem with your compressor that you fit when manufactered and so do the agents that come and repair.

All in all i would warn anybody never to buy a fridge/freezer from them unless you want to waste a lot of food and gain a stressfull life....

-5 out 5

• 1 - 6 months

Owned Product For:

• Breaks down really easy, costing stress and money

Special Features