Dulux PaintPod Roller System Review

Davidjbryan1974's review of Dulux PaintPod Roller System

“Please ignore all the bad reports - I have had this...”

Written on: 12/09/2009 by Davidjbryan1974 (1 review written)

Please ignore all the bad reports - I have had this Dulux PaintPod Roller Systemnow for 8 months and decorated my whole home at the fraction of the normal time and cost.

I do not know that these people think??? It's going to paint the house for you??

Yes you still have to cut in like you would normally but the brush supplied is good quality and is designed well and makes the job easier.

Cleaning is also easier. It takes 2 cycles to ensure the paint is completely off the roller and it is a louder than expected. The roller is no wetter than if you was to do it by hand.

You do need to apply 2 coats in most cases but this is the norm using standard rollers. The finish is excellent but the main selling point for me is the speed. I can do 2 rooms in one day; 2 coats each to a very high standard.

Another major plus is there is little or no mess; i don't even use floor coverings any more. The paint may seem more expensive but it goes twice as far as there is no waste. I painted two rooms 12" x 12" each approx with 2 coats and still had some paint letf from 5L.

Bottom line: If you are realistic and want an easier time decorating your home buy the paint pod. it takes 10 min to set up saves you time and money.

Derek660's Response to Davidjbryan1974's Review

Written on: 13/09/2009

I found this review helpful because...i have beenthinking about buying one,but wanted to know how it worked with some one else first.

Rubbish Painter's Response to Davidjbryan1974's Review

Written on: 19/09/2009

I found this review very helpful because... I had been wondering whether it really was worth the money or whether it was just another useless gadget. Based on this review, I am going to go ahead and buy one, particularly as I always seem to use twice as much paint as is recommended. I always have to go out and buy more!. Thanks