MyFoneKit WP-N95 / BTK-703 / N95 Review

• Battery Life

• Level of Comfort

horsebones's review of MyFoneKit WP-N95 / BTK-703 / N95

MyFoneKit WP-N95 / BTK-703 / N95

“First of all here is what it looks like:...”

Written on: 11/09/2009 by horsebones (1 review written)

First of all here is what it looks like: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvhPn6KC81o

It cost me 10 euros and is currently the cheapest model on the market in Finland.

It is sold by a pretty big technology chain here and looks like a repackaged import

I bought this because I wanted to stream audio from my Nokia 6233. This means it does feature/support the A2DP profile and it does this pretty well. I cant really complain, although its a little quiet so you would need to be in a quiet place to use it.

If you are going to buy this as a headset to take calls from people, forget it. Nobody can hear me when I'm talking and you get some strange looks shouting to yourself on the street. Also, if it's noisy, you will have trouble hearing people calling you.

Overall it was so cheap, I am happy with my purchase because it does what I wanted it to do. Due to the phone set software, it is also a bit annoying that you can't just use it as an audio streamer. If you set it up as an audio enhancement, it will automatically enable the call profile too. You have to turn off the bluetooth to take the call. Luckily, I don't get called much at work as I chat online ;)

Oh, one more thing, the pairing instructions were wrong in the instructions. You have to keep your finger on the button until the LED turns blue without flashing. You can then attempt the pairing.

• Under 1 Month