Bonprix Review

Guest's review of Bonprix

“It was my first order with bonprix, I spent 100...”

Written on: 11/09/2009

It was my first order with bonprix, I spent 100 pounds. It turns out that only one top and one jeans fitted me, even if all off them where the same size. To be honest I didn't like them at all, somehow those clothes looks much better on website than in reality.

Anyway, I ask for collection of return and I spend 3 days at home waiting for courier, as he didn't shop up at first 2 appointments. I return goods worth 68 pounds,which for me is a lot of money being frozen, as it was 3 months ago and I'm still waiting for my money!!

I was contacting them via email and phone, and they keep laying that my card was credited! First time they said they credited my card few days before, nd ask to allow 5 working days to reach my account, but after 3 more weeks I was still waiting! So I called again, then they told me that they credited my card not 3 weeks ago but 2 days ago! I don't have to add that it was 2 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. Today I called again and they said that it may take couple more weeks! This is awful! Website is saying that refunds my take up to 28 days... Mine is taking now 3 months, and will take more! I won't order there again

• tops, trousers, 100 pounds