Carphone Warehouse Review

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Guest's review of Carphone Warehouse

“I have always found Carphone Warehouse to be very...”

Written on: 04/09/2009

I have always found Carphone Warehouse to be very helpful and I would only ever buy from them. I have read reviews here, i couldnt imagine alot of this actually happening or maybe the truth has been bent a little.

My iphone went faulty within 28 days, went in store to tell them and was given a brand new one. Even in the past when a phone went faulty they sent it off for a repair for me. you wouldnt get that if you bought from the networks shops direct or in tesco/argos.

• iphone

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Carphone Warehouse Complaint's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2009

I found this review not helpful because this does not at all match my experience. I had to file a court claim (quite easy) before I got the offer of a full refund for my faulty iPhone purchase and the costs of trying to put things right (car milage, postage, court fees etc).

Carphone Warehouse Complaint's Comment

Written on: 01/10/2009

Why could you not imagine this happening? Or why would people want to bend the truth?
<br/>
<br/>The only reason why I could think people would do the latter is that they are not real reviewers and are trying to trash or over inflate CPWs reputation.
<br/>