Frolic Complete Dog Food Review

Guest's review of Frolic Complete Dog Food

“I've been feeding my 11 yr old king charles cavalier...”

Written on: 24/08/2009

I've been feeding my 11 yr old king charles cavalier on Frolic Complete with an equal amount of chum mixer since he was a puppy.We have always had a bit of a game rolling frollics along the floor for him to chase after.Although he is not a greedy eater,he seems to enjoy the meal rather than devour it within minutes.He is very fit and has a lovely shiny coat,clean teeth and also it is an extremely easy job to clear up his firm pooh(just thought I'd mention it as it's very important)god knows what some owners feed there dogs.Why not give your pet something he likes rather than that awfull tinned yuk.

Vanash's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2010

I found this review very helpful because I have 2 Lhasa Apso's, they both love Frolic complete.
<br/>
<br/>They even fall out over the frolics, but they are both growing up, one is two years, and the other is 18month old.

Stevecarrier's Comment

Written on: 09/10/2012

I agree, My Bichon Frise loves frolics and wont eat any other dried food. I feed him can of applaws chicken and 6/8 frolics at dinner time. He is healthy, beautiful coat and energetic. I do tend to worry tho when you read some of the bad reviews. I've tried every dried food and he wont even look at it.