Jockey Sport Stretch Microfiber Mesh Sport Trunk Review

From 1 review

cotc2001's review of Jockey Sport Stretch Microfiber Mesh Sport Trunk

Jockey Sport Stretch Microfiber Mesh Sport Trunk

“As a amateur runner (with our local running club)I've...”

Written on: 22/08/2009 by cotc2001 (2 reviews written)

As a amateur runner (with our local running club)I've always been looking out for some decent underwear to wear whilst running.

It's always been a battle as of course certain ones might ride up or not wick the moisture away enough so things can get a little lets say raw down there.

I called up deadgoodundies.com as I saw the Jockey sports trunk at a very reasonable price and he talked me through all the benefits of this underwear and compared it for me to other models that I was looking at (he was very knowledgeable in the subject so he could of been a runner himself). I received the Jockey sports trunk the next day just in time for our usual Thursday run and WOW!!! this thing is perfect for sport. It didn't ride up, supported me in all the right places and I didn't have that sweaty, clingy feeling that you get with some underwear after you've done some vigorous exercise.

I've always thought Jockey was a "old man's" brand and hadn't considered it before but these were not only very functional and did their job well but they also looked very stylish (can underwear be stylish?)

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib