Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner Review

earlybee's review of Harpic Power Plus Toilet Cleaner

“I had problems with stains and limescale on my toilet...”

Written on: 21/08/2009 by earlybee (1 review written)

I had problems with stains and limescale on my toilet bowl which I have tried getting rid of for a very long time. i tried bleach, and even scrubbing but to no avail. It was only when I was approaching check out in my supermarket that I saw HARPIC POWERPLUS and decided to give it a try.

Putting the substance on the toilet bowl, I left it there for about 12 hours. When I got home from work, I went and started to clean. WHAT A RESULT! It did what it said it would, and really got the bowl absolutely

C L E A N!! I then used it on my bathroom sink, and that was really stained and I could not move that either by normal means. HARPIC POWERPLUS did the job, and got my bathroom sink looking like brand new. The ingredients are very powerful and needs time to take effect. I would recommend this to anyone, and to those who have tried it but not happy, try it again, but leave it to work for longer periods. IT REALLY WORKS.

• Bearable