Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com Review

Guest's review of Best Travel Store www.bt-store.com

“If you want stress free travel, stay away from Best...”

Written on: 19/08/2009

If you want stress free travel, stay away from Best Travel Store pleeease! My husband used them and had the worst experience ever. He was taken off a flight in Africa and spent a night at the airport before I could arrange to get him out of there. They said he needed a transit visa which BTS nor the airline had told us about. When I called BTS the employee who answered was very rude and offered no help. She refused to let me speak to the manager or supervisor. Worst experience ever!

Have you booked through this tour operator before?

Markosokol's Comment

Written on: 26/08/2009

Best Travel Store regrets that the poster chose to ignore our conspicuously placed TRAVEL VISA WARNING that requires online customers to verify whether a (transit) visa is required for travel to their final destination. We provide a hyperlink to a specialized visas webpage where up-to-date information is available. Unfortunately, traveling without a visa is similar to leaving the passport at home. It is an airline's responsibility to verify at check-in for international flights that a passenger has valid travel documents, including all required visas. The passenger should have been denied boarding within the US in this case. Best Travel Store cannot take responsibility for travelers' failure to obtain valid travel documents and we provide clearly posted warnings about all such issues during the online booking process.