Stearns & Foster Mattresses Review

Guest's review of Stearns & Foster Mattresses

“My wife and I selected a Sterns and Foster mattress as...”

Written on: 18/08/2009

My wife and I selected a Sterns and Foster mattress as our wedding present from my parents. It's a two-sided pillow top (pillow top on both sides) which needs to be flipped and rotated regularly. I have been meticulous about following the schedule, but still noticed the sags in the first couple of years. The mattress is now more than seven years old and I will likely purchase a replacement. A new quality mattress is very expensive or I would have thrown out this piece of junk years ago. I can tell you that I will never buy a product from this company again (wouldn't even consider it). I am buying the mattress that I slept on last week in a luxury hotel where I spent my vacation. It was quite comfortable and I would assume that a luxury hotel would have some experience with how well mattresses hold up. Now my wife will be able to get her beautyrest.

• Other