Facebook Mobile Review

Taylott's review of Facebook Mobile

Facebook Mobile

“I wouldn't say I was a huge Facebook user, but more...”

Written on: 18/08/2009 by Taylott (173 reviews written)

I wouldn't say I was a huge Facebook user, but more recently I've been logging in to update a few areas, and I put it down to the fact I have this Facebook Mobile application downloaded onto my phone.

The app is actually pretty good. It's the slim downed version of the full site, but only includes the most important functions, or most used/popular functions.

I particularly like the option of taking a photo with my phone, and then having the option of uploading it straight to my Facebook gallery. You can even tag the pic before you upload it.

Also, should you wish to, you can synchronise your Facebook contacts with your phone contacts, and also your Facebook calendar. Obviously if you're a big Facebook user, this would seem quite a nice bit of functionality. Overall I'd recommend this app, if only to have some fun, or pass the time away whilst checking your Facebook profile.