Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator Review

• Style

• Service & Support

jennifer905's review of Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator

Braun Silk Epil 7681 Xpressive Body Epilator

“I just used my Braun Silk Epil Expressive for the...”

Written on: 13/08/2009 by jennifer905 (1 review written)

I just used my Braun Silk Epil Expressive for the first time and i absolutely love it! I work as a model so I'm required to be virtually hairless and being of Mediterranean decent, body hair is an ongoing battle. I used this on my legs, arms, bikini and under arms and it leaves my skin perfectly hairless. However, I must admit, it is pretty painful, I was swearing my head off the whole time, my poor boyfriend was on the other side of the bathroom door thinking I was going crazy. It's been over a week and not one hair has grown back and I was told that over time it will become less painful. I highly recommend this product!

• Under a month

Owned Product For

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Jaddy's Response to 477562_jennifer905's Review

Written on: 20/05/2010

I found this review helpful because... it is a pretty good review in my opinion :)