The Wedding Shop, Colchester Review

Guest's review of The Wedding Shop, Colchester

“We first met the staff from the wedding shop at the...”

Written on: 12/08/2009

We first met the staff from the wedding shop at the National wedding show in London. They were lovely. My daughter tried on a dress, it was the first dress she had ever tried on. It looked amazing. She tried on several others but that dress just called out to her. We had to buy it. The staff from the wedding shop offered to look after it but my daughter wouldn't part with it. We carried it on the underground and by train all the way home. We were advised to go to the shop in Colchester a few months later for any adjustments. They were amazing, so helpful and when we went back in May the dress was perfect and they matched it with a perfect veil.

The staff couldn't have been more considerate, they made the whole experience so special and they looked after that precious wedding dress until last week when we picked it up all pressed and ready to go. I was amazed that they still remembered us from the National Wedding show in London 18 months previously and said "that dress was always the one". What a special service. my daughter looked beautiful and we had the most amazing wedding day. I would highly recommend The Wedding Shop.