Ford Focus LX Review

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Ford Focus LX

“I think the Ford Focus LX is a great car however when...”

Written on: 10/08/2009

I think the Ford Focus LX is a great car however when I first drove in my full 100 percent driving I notice the accelerator is not at the same level with the other two pedals (break pedal and clutch) which is a bit pain when your uphill because I don't use hand break in an uphill start which will give me some tiny delay to press the accelerator but a delay enough for me to go down a little. In general the car performance is ok and the design of the body is good but it has negative effects when you're driving. Specially the rear part of the car which gives me hard time parking because the rear window is a bit slant so its hard to say how far are you with the other car behind you and the actual rear bumper has a I don't know how to describe it but a little spikey I guess and slant which is a different calculation again because you have to remind yourself that you've got an extra inch of an ass that you can't see..The car wasn't my choice anyway so I'll let them struggle driving it.hehe.

Peace and love...