Haven Holidays, Primrose Valley Review

• Facilities

• Proximity to local amenities

• Proximity to local attractions

Guest's review of Haven Holidays, Primrose Valley

“We spent 6 days at Haven Holidays Primrose Valley at...”

Written on: 09/08/2009

We spent 6 days at Haven Holidays Primrose Valley at the end of July 2009 after being recommended by a friend who had just returned. I found the park to be excellent. My children enjoyed the site more than any other we have been to and I now recommend it to my friends.

The site is extremely pleasant with wide main roads, plenty of nice green areas, wonderful views of the beach. We had some lovely walks around the camp whilst the children enjoyed the archade which was clean, very big and the staff there extremely helpful. The whole park had a lovely holiday feel to it and we found the staff in all areas of the park to be cheerful, friendly and helpful. There is a lovely boating lake, Burger King, Pizza, Chineese, fish and chip shop and a good shop. There is also the Haven Mash and Barrell resteraunt but we did not get round to using this as we found some nice children friendly pubs around the area.

We don't like the clubs so didn't use these but looked good.

I would really recomend it.