Maglite Mini Maglite LED 2 AA 3 Watt Review

Guest's review of Maglite Mini Maglite LED 2 AA 3 Watt

Maglite Mini Maglite LED 2 AA 3 Watt

“I have had many mini may lights...it seems that when...”

Written on: 08/08/2009

I have had many mini may lights...it seems that when one fails, I find my "extras" and piece together a good one. I don't know where all these circuit boards, transformers and fancy swithches are but mine are simply a straight circuit and if all the physical connections are being made, it works. I can make a good led light light with only one aa battery so low voltage is not an issue...just good connecitons everywhere. There's a connection on the back of the bulb holder and the other connection on the outside of the case. The "switch" is simply moving the twisting top on to and away for the batteries. I do not rate them high becuase they do fail often and they get lost easily (not my fault) :-)....

Peterkin101's Comment

Written on: 07/11/2009

I found this review somewhat helpful because...it should have discussed the construction, type of beam emitted etc-missing from review.