Orange Vegas Review

• Reception

• Style

oOoButtercupBabyoOo's review of Orange Vegas

Orange Vegas

“Well I've had this Orange Vegas a week now and quite...”

Written on: 06/08/2009 by oOoButtercupBabyoOo (1 review written)

Well I've had this Orange Vegas a week now and quite simply I love it. I bought it because it wasn't too expensive and it uses the latest touch screen technology. I wasn't too sure about buying it at first as I had read some bad reviews, but decided to anyway and I must say I have had no problems with it at all. For a mere fifty pounds, I am certainly impressed and I must mention that the phone looks a lot more expensive that it actually is. As I previously mentioned it is touch screen and does come complete with a stylus, which is always handy. It includes all the basic functions you'd expect to see on a moderately priced phone today e.g. calculator, calender, music player. The memory of the actual phone is poor, but has a slot for a memory card, a micro SD, so this is not at all a problem. The quality of the camera isn't great, a mere 1.3 megapixels, but in good lighting it does take decent pictures, I wouldn't reccomend it if you are wanting to take decent pictures with it, but this is what we have digital cameras for. It also has the ability to take video recordings, again the quality is ok but not brilliant, but for messing about with and taking quick snippets of film it's fine. It has a music player, although no dedicated music button, but what do you expect for the price? The speakers on the phone do reach quite a high volume, even I was impressed, although they're not very bassy, but that's fine. Something else that I quite like about it is that it has a single mini USB port for the charger, headphones and PC connectivity, which means the phone isn't covered in millions of different ports, although this means you can't have the headphones in and charge the phone at the same time. Overall I am really impressed with the phone and recomend it to anyone on a low budget searching for a new modern phone.

• Not Set! Not Set!

Reviewers Network

Momocub's Response to oOoButtercupBabyoOo's Review

Written on: 31/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because...i myself have bought one and i totally agree its a fantastic phone and im very happy with it id recomend it to anyone who asks me about it

Flammentanz's Response to oOoButtercupBabyoOo's Review

Written on: 01/03/2010

<br/>I would not recommend this phone if you want it for the radio or music features as you can't headphones for it.
<br/>
<br/>If anyone knows where to get them please let me know as I am going insane.
<br/>