Online Diet Zone, www.onlinedietzone.com Review

samadams's review of Online Diet Zone, www.onlinedietzone.com

“Online Diet Zone is a free website that encourages...”

Written on: 05/08/2009 by samadams (1 review written)

Online Diet Zone is a free website that encourages people to join its online community based around the issue of dieting. However, you do not have to join up to get the benefit of its blogs, advice and tips, live diet news feeds and links to other places on the internet.

Admittedly the forums on which part of its online community 9s based does still need some work, it is a little clunky, however previous problems such as these have been ironed out in recent months and I'm sure this one will be too.

It is all completely free and I enjoy my use of it, its been a great resource as I have been dieting and it is something that can remain useful permanently in your life.

Norunner4321's Response to samadams's Review

Written on: 10/08/2009

I found this review very helpful because... it pointed me in the right direction, the site has stuff that has helped my diet keep momentum. As far as online diets go, onlinedietzone is pretty good and I wouldn't have known about it otherwise.
<br/>
<br/>Its true that it is a useful 'resource' for diets online.