Canon EOS 30D Review

From 1 review
  • Photograph Quality

Guest's review of Canon EOS 30D

“I have used my Canon EOS 30D camera professionally as...”

Written on: 05/08/2009

I have used my Canon EOS 30D camera professionally as my prime for over 3 years. It's been to India with me twice. I use it for aerial photography also. There are bigger cameras, more expensive ones, but in my view they are not necessary for MOST purposes. For aerial work, and international travel I don't even want a bigger or more expensive camera. It's the LENS that is more important in most cases. This has loads of features, 13 different image quality settings, and a host of adjustments you can make for exposure, motion tracking, autofocus zone, rapid firing in sequence, film speed up to 3200. too many features to list and I don't use them all anyway. Never needed any repair.

Sure, there are cameras with more megapixels, but I've never had an order for larger than 11 by 17 inch print anyway. all around, a solid, useful camera. when I upgrade. this will continue as my backup for years. Just get good lenses.

• Over 1 Year